Starstrung Pattern by Briar Hill Designs
Sometimes you fall in love with a fabric line that has large scale prints, and needs a pattern that shows off these prints in big, bold pieces. This quilt is made for those prints you love too much and just can’t cut up.
Pattern is a paper copy.
This quilt is made up of 91⁄2” HST blocks, a Foundation Paper Pieced sashing, and a cornerstone.
Pattern includes detailed instructions and illustrations for a Crib 38" x 50", Throw, 62" x 74", Twin 74" x 86", and Queen 90" x 102".
• Skill Level: Intermediate+
• Easy to understand step-by-step instructions.
• Sharing Foundation Paper piecing techniques.
• Full color diagrams and charts provided to keep your project organized, and help you proceed with confidence!
• Coloring page provided so you can plan out your color placement, if you wish.